Confessions of a Journalism Major

My photo
A collection, or portfolio if you will, of stories and articles written for various journalism classes, as well as insights to being a journalism major

Friday, February 20, 2009

Me thinks doth thou protest too much...



Protip: Camera phones are so useful for the aspiring blogger journalist.
Though I wish I could carry my beautiful Nikon d70 around with me all the time in case something like this should happen, it's just not practical. However, my LG Venus actually managed to get some great shots.

Pictures from the "Take Back NYU" protest and the counter-protest to the protest:


Protesters outside of Kimmel Center for Student Life handing out flyers and holding up signs.


Banner posted from inside the barricaded 3rd floor cafeteria in Kimmel


More signs from the cafeteria inside of Kimmel


Bystanders cautiously approach the protesters to pass by on the sidewalk of W 4th St.


Counter-protesters stand opposite of Kimmel, calling for the students to "Take back Kimmel"

No comments:

Post a Comment